It’s been years in the making!
At long last, our new web site is live. Our old web site was way (way!) out of date, and was not easy (well, maybe even impossible) to update.
While our Facebook presence is still a very important way for the public to keep up with what we are doing (you can visit it even if you are not a Facebook member), this site is all ours, and it allows us to share documents and all sorts of things that are not possible to share on Facebook.
Apart from this blog, our new site has, at long last:
- At long last, information and maps for all of our public spaces, including entry point indicators;
- More in-depth information and brochures about the Lehigh Valley Trail and all the projects going on along its length;
- A (mostly complete) archive of all of our old Pathways newsletters;
- A 100% secure platform, with a brand new way to donate to us;
- It’s mobile-device-friendly!
We can now recommend you bookmark this site, and check back often! Thank you for stopping by!
Drew D. Saur
Mendon Foundation President